(For the uninformed, Target has a different designer every few months design its GO International line. In my opinion, the clothes tend to be repulsive. Maybe I just don't understand fashion. To make matters worse, this line always costs far more than Target's regular brands.)
Fetherston created a dress, four different styles of shirts, and a pair of thermal pants that incorporate this pattern:

Yes. Those are bunnies. Bunnies of various sizes and colors. And Fetherston used this pattern on six different items in her clothing line.
This disappoints me. In particular, the dress disappoints me. The shape looks flattering, and from a distance, the bunnies appear more like polka dots than small animals. But choosing to view the larger image just ruins the whole dress for me. I haven't worn clothes with woodland creatures on them since elementary school, and I intend to keep it that way.
This disappoints me. In particular, the dress disappoints me. The shape looks flattering, and from a distance, the bunnies appear more like polka dots than small animals. But choosing to view the larger image just ruins the whole dress for me. I haven't worn clothes with woodland creatures on them since elementary school, and I intend to keep it that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment