Sunday, November 18, 2007

Check Out What I Bought: Santa cat

Sure, manufacturers make plenty of clothes for dogs, but what about cats? I had never seen any garb intended for cats, until my visit to Target yesterday:I could choose between this Santa outfit, a penguin costume, and an elf costume. They cost $4.99 each. After much deliberation, I settled for the Santa outfit.

My cat, Nermal, ran away as soon as he noticed me approaching him with the red and white hat and the red ruff trimmed with white fur. He somehow sensed he was about to look and feel ridiculous:
This photo would fit well on ICanHasCheezburger.com, if I put words on it. His expression just screams, "DO NOT WANT!"

Needless to say, he barely stood still long enough for me to take a picture. He wanted the outfit gone, fast. Maybe he's just not in the Christmas spirit yet. Maybe after Thanksgiving, he'll be more receptive.

No comments: