I have never braved the opening crowds at any store on Black Friday. After watching this video, I can say with authority that I never will. (Beware: It includes some foul language and some annoying teenagers.)
Basically, a bunch of high-school kids decided to arrive at a Target around 11 p.m. on Thanksgiving to await the sales of the next day. They videotaped their experience, edited it together complete with dramatic music, and posted it on YouTube as a "documentary."
The video, despite its low quality and the obnoxious teenage antics it captures, effectively shows the chaos that overtakes the store when its doors open in the wee hours of the morning. Check out the length of the line around the halfway point of the video, about an hour before the store opens. So many people! And the rush to get in when the doors open - I expected to see trampled bodies strewn across the floors.
I'm sure I will be at Target at some point next Friday, but definitely not with all these crazy early birds.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment