I searched YouTube in the hopes of finding another brilliant Target clip, like the one with the cart escalator or the one with the deer loose in the store. I found this:
I am not posting this because it is funny or fascinating. In fact, it lacks any redeeming qualities. I post it because I'm hoping someone can explain to me why on earth someone made this video.
The creator spent about two minutes wandering around the Bed & Bath section of Target with his video camera running. Then, he edited in an obnoxious song and added a bunch of photos of more-than-half-naked women after the video. (And a random image of a fully-clothed Winona Ryder pointing a gun. Doesn't seem to fit in. And is that Jack Bauer at the end?)
Upon further research, I learned that the video's creator, sandman858585, has several videos like this. He wanders around a store or shopping mall, then he posts a bunch of bikini pictures at the end.
Why put these two completely unrelated things together? Actually, why make a wandering-around video at all? I can understand the bikini picture slideshow - I'm sure plenty of creepy guys would love to see that - but no one wants to see a video of wandering. I'm just saying.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment