For those who expect more and pay less, obsessively.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
No Wonder It's on Clearance: The $7.48 (plus tax) outfit
I found these two articles of clothing on the 75-percent-off rack in the Target in Fayetteville yesterday. Let's start with the shirt:It looks like a typewriter threw up on this top. The photo fails to capture this, but the fabric is so thin, it's see-through. Some parts are thinner than others, so the shirt appears splotchy. And the mini-skirt:The tag lists "squash" as the color of this skirt. I personally think "mustard" would be a more accurate food word to use. The dark buttons serve only to emphasize the inappropriateness of the skirt's color. And why does a mini-skirt need belt loops at all? (I think the buttoned flaps are supposed to be belt loops, at least. Who knows.)
Put them together, and you've got a complete outfit for just $7.48 plus tax! (Each item had been reduced to $3.24.) What a deal!
No comments:
Post a Comment