Check out this huge Target and its amazing escalators. I'm not exactly sure where it is - one of the comments claims it's in Queens - but I'd love to know for sure so I could see this for myself.
I have never seen one of these before at any store, so I will go ahead and assume, like the video's creator, that Target pioneered this cart-raising technology.
I wonder how much weight these can carry. Since I tend to load up on all kinds of fun things I may or may not need every time I go to Target, I'd be a little scared of breaking this contraption. And if it didn't collapse under the weight of my cart full of stuff, I'd be entirely too tempted to hop in the cart and ride in it myself.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They have one of these at a Target in Brooklyn on Flatbush Avenue...so maybe thats where it is from. It is pretty much the coolest thing ever.
Post a Comment